Please read the following Terms & Conditions regarding your booking with Julie Phillips Ltd.
Where the terms I/You/Your is used, this refers to the Client who is undergoing the sessions.
NOTE: Hypnosis/Hypnotherapist/Hypnotist/Practitioner and the term therapeutic coach/therapeutic coaching is used interchangeably in the following document.
- I understand that Julie Phillips BA Hons. QTS. PG Cert. Dip. Analytical Hypnotherapy, NLP Master Practitioner INLPTA provides hypnotherapy in practice. I give my full consent to receiving hypnosis/hypnotherapy/NLP/therapeutic coaching work in sessions
from/with Julie Phillips BA Hons. QTS. PG Cert. Dip. Analytical Hypnotherapy, NLP Master Practitioner INLPTA.
- I understand that results vary and that the above name practitioner may not guarantee results.
- I understand that Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy/NLP/Therapeutic Coaching work is not a replacement for medical treatment, psychological or psychiatric services or counselling. I also understand that the Hypnotist/Hypnotherapist does not treat, prescribe for
or diagnose any condition.
- I am aware and understand that in some cases it may be necessary for the practitioner to respectfully touch my shoulders, hands, wrists, legs, or forehead in order to assist me in relaxation or support me in therapeutic coaching work. I give the practitioner
permission and consent to do so in order to help me establish a beneficial state of hypnosis or support therapeutic process. Your consent to touch shoulders, hands, wrists, legs or forehead will be requested prior to therapeutic work taking place
(should this be a requirement).
- I have agreed to participate in each session to the best of my ability.
- I have accurately provided background information as requested by Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd including where necessary medical information about drug treatment. I understand that Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd is not a medically trained
practitioner and is not qualified to give medical advice in relation to prescribed medication from my GP.
- I understand that confidentially regarding my sessions will be honoured between Julie Phillips and me. Julie Phillips will not keep my personal details on any computer system except where agreed my email address. This same confidentially is respected
when working with minors under the age of eighteen. I understand that Julie Phillips will follow Best Practice Guide Lines in England regarding Child Protection Laws and Advice. Disclosures by minors will be passed on to the relevant child protection
services. Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd is DBS Checked and Registered. Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd has also undertaken Prevent Training in respect of anti- terrorism laws as up held by the United Kingdom Anti- Terrorism Act.
- I accept that Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd may terminate therapeutic treatment if she determines my situation to be outside the scope of hypnoanalytic counselling, hypnotherapy, NLP or therapeutic Coaching. This will be made clear either in
a session or over the phone. Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd reserves the right to terminate, cease and end agreement for sessions or packages purchased for any reason. A pro rata refund will be given for remaining sessions if this happens.
- I understand all monies are due on or before each session unless other arrangements have been made in writing. I understand that all pre-paid sessions must be used within 90 days of initial payment unless a longer schedule is agreed with Julie Phillips
of Julie Phillips Ltd.
Julie Phillips is QTS registered and registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register. Julie Phillips is fully insured with Holistic insurance company and registered with the DBS system Registration number 001485689284. Julie Phillips
Ltd is a registered company Reg. No. 8449198. Julie Phillips Therapeutic Coaching and Julie-Phillips-therapeutic-coaching.co.uk are brands of Julie Phillips Ltd.
‘You’ ‘Your’ and ‘I’ are used interchangeably to mean the client in this case.
Matters regarding your sessions will be kept confidential except in the following circumstances:
- You (the client) grant Julie Phillips Ltd specific permission to release information to your GP, a specific individual or agency such as Social Care of Mental Health Service Provider.
- If there is a disclosure that your life or someone you know is in imminent danger of significant self- harm to self or others.
Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd is DBS checked and as such has a duty of care towards vulnerable children and adults. Client information is kept confidential (except where disclosure may involve harm to vulnerable children or adults at the time of
Returned (emailed) Client questionnaires may be printed and kept as part of the paper base recording held with Julie Phillips Ltd. In a secure manner. Julie Phillips Ltd agrees to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 that data collected is:
- fairly and lawfully processed;
- processed for specified purposes;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- not kept for longer than is necessary;
- processed in line with the rights of the individual;
- kept secure; and
- not transferred to countries outside the European Economic
- Area unless the information is adequately protected.
Julie Phillips Ltd does not store individual client information on digital or computer systems except where a client has supplied their email address as a sign up to the news- letter for Julie Phillips Therapeutic Coaching. This is a voluntary sign up;
your personal email information will not be shared with a third party.
From time to time, I may also consult with a supervisor and/or other colleagues, but in this circumstance, clients are not identified by name. Your booking constitutes you giving permission for such consultations where necessary; you will be informed
prior to any consultation and given the reason for Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd to seek additional advices on your behalf. You will not be charged any additional fees in relation to such consultations.
Your booking (the booking made by the client), including single sessions and packages, is a contract made with Julie Phillips Ltd.
All sessions must be pre- paid prior to your initial session.
Bookings are only valid once your payment (or agreed payment) has been received in full.
If the agreed payment is not made in full at least 72 hours prior to your appointment (unless agreed otherwise with Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd) your appointment will be cancelled and may be offered to another person.
On occasion, split payment options may be agreed: this is at the discretion of Julie Phillips Ltd.
Where Split payments are agreed, clients will receive and email to confirm this option which will also be shown on the invoice supplied and a strict payment schedule required. Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd reserves the right to alter payment schedules
with prior notice of 24 hours to client.
Where a Client is more than 15 minutes late to a pre booked and paid for appointment, without prior notification by PHONE CALL or TEXT MESSAGE and acceptance by Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd, Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd will deem the session
to be completed in full. No Pro rata payment or refund will be made in this instance.
For Sessions, Courses and Workshops including deposits for workshops.
In booking your session or package of sessions, Courses and Workshop you agree to the following terms and conditions regarding cancellation:
All bookings must be paid for in advance.
Split Payments are agreed under separate terms with Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd.
You are entitled to change your mind and cancel your booking. Once a cancellation is made by text message or email within 48 hours of your pre- payment, the client will receive a pro rata refund of 95% of the total booking pre- payment under the
- You cancel your FIRST appointment with Julie Phillips and receive a notification from Julie Phillips of acceptance of this cancellation within 48 hour of your pre- payment.
- You are unable to attend your FIRST appointment due to unexpected events and notify Julie Phillips within 48 hours of making your booking. This includes bookings made on behalf of a client and paid for in full. In such cases the booking contract
is deemed to be with the named client accepting the appointment and not the person making the booking. Cancellations may not be accepted by a third party (other than the client) except under extreme circumstances outside of the control of the
client such as child birth, hospitalisation or death.
Post Phoning Appointment to a later date:
Alternatively, a client may cancel their agreed appointment time but request that they will make an appointment at a future date and request that their pre-payment is held over in this respect.
- Where a client has made such a request to Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd to ‘hold over’ pre- payment of a session or sessions in this respect, the client agrees that this appointment must be taken within 60 days of their request being
made, otherwise the payment will be deemed as spent in full and the session completed. No further refunds will be offered in this respect.
Cancellations made outside of the 48 hour booking period:
Cancellations made outside of this 48 hour period of Booking and pre- payment may incur additional charges in the following circumstances:
- A client pre pays in full for a booking but cancels 24 hours prior to the agreed appointment time. In this example a client would receive a pro-rata refund of 50% of the original booking amount.
- Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd may agree a new date and time with the client and the pre- payment is carried over to this new date. Please note that if a client cancels a FIRST appointment more than once, Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd
reserves the right to keep the initial payment in full and may decline to offer any further appointment times.
Julie Phillips of Julie Phillips Ltd and formerly of Aspire2Mind Ltd is registered for insurance purposes with:
Holistic Insurance Services
181a Watling Street West
Towcester, Northants NN12 6BX